1 in 4 Ashkenazi Jews is a carrier for a Jewish genetic disease (JGD). No family should need to endure the grief and suffering of losing a child to a preventable Jewish genetic disease. Carriers are healthy individuals, who are only at risk for passing the gene onto their children.
You only know if you are a carrier if you get screened or have a baby with a severe JGD.
Tuesday March 31 , 2015
2 pm to 6 pm
At Hillel Jewish University Center
4607 Forbes Avenue, Oakland
- Learn more: see the video at https://www.counsyl.com/services/family-prep-screen/carrier-screening/
- All patients will receive an individualized price estimate from the laboratory with the option to speak with a billing specialist before incurring any costs
- Register with your name and phone number at email@example.com and plan to be screened!
- Prepare to brIng your insurance card and photo ID
- For more information: email firstname.lastname@example.org